At Soul Quartz we are passionate about reducing our footprint on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we are staying environmentally sustainable:
- All online orders come in 100% recycled boxes. We don't put our orders in the plastic packaging slips. If you do require one we will be happy to do so but only if you specifically ask at time of check out.
- Online orders come wrapped in tissue paper that is made from 100% recycled material.
- We don't print out packaging orders.
- If you order a crown, this will have extra padding in the box to protect it. All material used has been up-cycled.
- All our jewellery and head pieces are handmade with love and intention in Queensland and isn't outsourced to other countries.
- Your jewellery comes in a reusable calico pouch which has also been hand stamped by us in our studio. If you require a pouch for each item please let us know upon check out otherwise we will put multiple jewels into one pouch to cut down on excess packaging.
- Our crystal information cards, display cards and business cards are made from recycled material
- Our tags are made from offcuts from our crystal information cards. Even the cord are hemp offcuts from our adjustable necklaces.
- Our adjustable necklaces are strung on natural hemp cord.
- Where possible we use sustainably sourced metals (including the silver).
- Our displays for events have been handmade with love by us or have been up-cycled.
Thank you for supporting Soul Quartz and choosing to shop sustainably.