At Soul Quartz we are passionate about reducing our footprint on the environment.
Here are some of the ways we are staying environmentally sustainable:
- We stock brands that are doing good for your wellbeing, for the greater good for our community and for the planet. We choose to work with small batch brands so we can support other independent businesses and vote with our dollar.
- Our brands are vegan
- We stock brands that are environmentally conscious, using sustainable where possible for an independent business.
- Brands that are ethical in their values and processes.
- We use recycled and compostable packaging and postage materials. Sometimes you might find some extra padding for fragile items. This has come from re-used materials .
- Online orders come wrapped in tissue paper that is made from 100% recycled material.
- We don't print out packaging orders.
- We care about where your treasures are made. We handmake most of our Soul Quartz jewellery in Noosa with our rings made ethically by our lovely silversmith Wayan in Indonesia.
- Your jewellery comes in a reusable calico pouch which has also been hand stamped by us in our studio.
- We use recycled card stock to print our thank you cards, information cards, display cards, swing tags and business cards.
- Where possible we use sustainably sourced metals (including the silver).
Thank you for supporting Soul Quartz and choosing to shop sustainably.