Ananda Bike Yoga Shorts | Kale
All made from beautifully soft GOTS Certified Organic Cotton. This certification means the cotton is grown without GMOs, without harmful chemicals such as fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides, and with traceability from the cotton fields to the final customer including transaction certificates at each step.
Thank you for being a part of the eco-conscious revolution.
- Made from 92% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and 8% Elastine
- Beautifully Natural, Earthy colours 100% Hand-Dyed
- Soft, Stretchy with Comfortable Compression
- 100% Squat Proof/Non-See Through
- Semi-High Waisted
*Note that this dyeing is done by human hand and colour is graded by eye. Slight dye batch variances may occur, please embrace any small imperfections as they give your garment its own unique personality.
Kelly is wearing XS
Taking care of your Ananda Organic Cotton garments is really easy.
They are made with the highest quality GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the fabric is soft, durable and hand dyed.
Just follow these simple recommendation and you will enjoy them for many years to come:
1. We only recommend a gentle machine wash cycle or hand wash with cold water and a delicate or natural washing liquid/powder.
2. Dry in a shady spot preferably on a coat hanger. Making sure to gently pull the garment into shape lengthwise to avoid any shrinkage. Please do not tumble dry as excessive heat may cause fibers to shrink.
3. We love the un-ironed look, but you may gently iron on a low setting if needed.