At Soul Quartz we aim to ship your orders within 48 hours (business days).
As a small team we do our best to get your orders out as quickly as we can, however sometimes there are delays outside of our control. We will email you directly if there is a dispatch delay.
Pre-orders will be posted within the expected time noted on the specific corresponding product page. Once the pre-order stock arrives to us, we will send it using your chosen shipping method. These are estimated times and can change due to things outside of our control. Please note, if you have other items included with your Pre-Order item, all goods will be shipped together.
Postage costs in Australia:
Free express postage: Spend over $150 in a single transaction to qualify!
* excludes heavy items and the free express post excludes signature on delivery.
Regular Post: $8 flat rate.
We use Australia Post. Regular post orders can be left in a safe place. If you want to sign for your parcel, please choose Express Post with Signature.
Express post: $10 flat rate.
We use Australia Post. The express is delivery time. Head to Australia Post website for more information on delivery time to your area.
Express Post with Signature: Flat rate: $15
This is Express Post with Australia Post and will include signature on delivery. This will not be left without a signature. You will need to go to a post office to collect if no one is there to pick up.
Heavy items - regular post or Australia Post:
If your parcel weighs over 2kg then you will get a custom price at checkout (starting at $12). Choose either Express post, regular post or Express with signature.
Postage costs International:
We use Australia Post to send Internationally. Not all countries are currently available to be shipped to due to Covid restrictions and delays.
The cost of international shipping will come up at checkout once your address has been entered.
Once the parcel has left us it is no longer in our control, it is in the control of the parcel delivery service.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged postage items. Claims can be made through the postal service.
Please note, this timing is an estimate only.
Due to customs delays and other factors outside of our control, orders may take longer to arrive.
Soul Quartz will not be held responsible for any shipping delays that may occur.
The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rests with the customer.
We recommend choosing Express Post at check out for a quicker option. Please read about our recommendations and the current postal delays due to COVID-19.
Covid 19 Information
Australia Post shipping delays:
We use Australia post to send a lot of our orders and occasionally their system has been overloaded due to a higher use of online deliveries. This can occasionally cause a delay with printing shipping labels which might hold up your order slightly. We ask for your patience knowing we are doing the best we can to get your order into the post ASAP.
Our recommendation: At Soul Quartz we recommend upgrading to Express Post if you can as there have been some long delays with regular post. Although the next day express guarantee has been suspended, we are finding the parcels are still arriving fairly quickly.
All orders will receive a tracking number that will be emailed to you. You can also opt for it to be texted for you after check out.
International post has had heavy delays also, with some countries suspending delivery. If ordering from outside of Australia, we recommend checking your countries international postal conditions prior to placing your order.
Please read below for advise of delays from Australia Post's website:
Express post next day delivery temporarily suspended.
The advise is as follows (as of 20 April 2020)
Effective 20 April 2020, we're temporarily suspending the Express Post guarantee of a refund and replacement envelope or satchel for articles that don’t meet the next business day delivery standard
Express Post is still available
Our Express Post service will continue to be our fastest postal delivery option for our customers – and we'll continue to prioritise these deliveries. They just may not be delivered next business day every time.
This change is due to delays to our delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting
- social distancing measures in place at our facilities, which mean we can’t process items as quickly as usual
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which, in addition to our dedicated overnight airfreight network, also carry our parcels
The temporary removal of the Express Post guarantee is not intended to impact any rights that customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights (which also carry our parcels)
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting
- health & safety measures at our facilities (such as social distancing through zoning, dedicated shift start times to reduce cross over of workers)
These delays can be up to a few days, particularly to regional and rural communities, and mean that:
- Priority Mail services may be suspended
- the delivery time for Perth and Brisbane may increase by up to five days
- the delivery time for North Queensland may increase by up to seven days
- the delivery times for Tasmania may increase by three days
- Next Day Express Post Services into regional and rural communities may not be able to be maintained
What we're doing
- moving more parcels through our road network (to accommodate domestic flight restrictions)
- exploring all available transport alternatives and options, and working with the Australian Government, to minimise impacts for customers
In some cases, we're having to process and deliver from an alternate location and customers may notice when tracking their parcel, that it is coming from a different location to what they are used to.
Use our tracking tool to keep up to date with estimated delivery times.
Our people continue to work tirelessly under difficult circumstances, so we’re asking everyone to be kind and treat our dedicated people with the courtesy and respect they deserve – whether it be in a call centre, Post Office or dropping your delivery off.