Eye Mask Banksia
The Banksia eye mask is fabulous for blocking out pesky light either on those long haul flights, night shifts or just for a great night’s sleep. The print is a watercolour painting of Australian native banksias.
- Hand made in Australia
- Digitally printed designer fabric
- Perfect size for covering your eyes and blocking out light
- 100% cotton with a sandy yellow backing which is super soft
- Includes inner padding for extra comfort
- Size: 20cm x 10cm (elastic is 28cm long)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.
- Truest colour is the image with the white background
About Wheatbags love:
We only use natural and organic materials that are biodegradable.
We cut our fabric thoughtfully to ensure there is a bare minimum of waste offcuts.
Every process from cutting to sewing and labelling the bags is done by hand in Melbourne so you can be sure of a local ethically made product that is high in quality.
Our packaging is made from recycled and post consumer waste and is recyclable and biodegradable.