Yoga Top. Certified Organic Cotton. Hand Dyed.
Our Ananda range is made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton.
This means the cotton is grown without any GMOs, harmful chemicals such as fertilisers, pesticides or insecticides and has 100% traceability from the cotton fields to you.
- A versatile Yoga top that is perfect for all types of Yoga
- Lined with a built-in shelf bra
- No metal clips, super comfortable
- Natural, Earthy Colours.
- We use Low Impact Dyes judged by eye and dyed by hand.
- Ergonomic stitching follows the body's natural curves
Made from 92% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 8% Elastane
Natasha is 172cm (5'8) tall and is wearing a size Small
*Note that this dyeing is done by human hand and colour is graded by eye. Slight dye batch variances may occur, please embrace any small imperfections as they give your garment its own unique personality.
Taking care of your Ananda Organic Cotton garments is really easy.
They are made with the highest quality GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the fabric is soft, durable and hand dyed.
Just follow these simple recommendation and you will enjoy them for many years to come:
1. We only recommend a gentle machine wash cycle or hand wash with cold water and a delicate or natural washing liquid/powder.
2. Dry in a shady spot preferably on a coat hanger. Making sure to gently pull the garment into shape lengthwise to avoid any shrinkage. Please do not tumble dry as excessive heat may cause fibers to shrink.
3. We love the un-ironed look, but you may gently iron on a low setting if needed.